Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanks to a Follower

I subscribe to Google alerts for a number of reasons -- to see when my son has a song on the radio that he doesn't tell me about; to read articles that my other son has written, and to see who's talking about The Accidental Anarchist.

Yesterday I had a delightful surprise when Google alerted me the another blog included the book as a recommended Christmas present for people interested in genealogy. As if that weren't enough, I recognized the author of the blog as someone who has been a follower of this blog since close to the very beginning. I'm happy to share with you her blog: The Turning of Generations.

Reading Michelle's bio, I also learned that she's a serious genealogist, working on an advanced certificate in methodology at the National Institute of Genealogical Studies -- a serious means of finding the roots of one's family tree. Good luck, Michelle, and thanks for the recommendation!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome. And I can't wait to read your book in its entirety. I feel like I've been on the entire publishing adventure with you.

    ReplyDelete