Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Off Topic

On Sunday, my youngest son, Jesse, left on a European tour with his band. 21 cities in 23 days. This is what a rock band looks like before they leave for Europe (many of them for the first time):

Those of you who notice my name on the vertical between Jesse (3rd from left) and Chris (right), that's because Jesse dedicated his guitar case to me (Aww!) and to his friend, Henry's (left) mother, but some of the letters of her name fell off.

So the boys are off on their European adventure, and as I was looking for his tour dates, I came across a video of their show last night in Dresden at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSyEbfLZsFM

I don't know anything about music, but I'm told that their Math Rock is incredibly complex; it's music for musicians (and Europeans, who seem to be more progressive in their tastes than Americans).

If you happen to be in Europe, you can find their tour dates here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Discorporate-Records/55803806486?v=wall#!/pages/Witt/11512449775
(And listen to some of their music in the left hand column).

I'm just a proud Mama!

1 comment: